Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

190,091 users have contributed to 42,706 threads and 256,980 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 39 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• VI users in SF Bay Area?

I am considering upgrading from Opus 1&2 to VI, particularly for strings. I am a legally blind user who is a beta tester for some adaptive software that enables the blind to use Sonar and Sibelius without needing to see the respective screens. As you might guess, I have serious interface issues. While VSL is not as user friendly for the visually impaired as i would prefer, I've managed to make good use of it. I would love to look at the VI GUI and see just how difficult it would be for a blind user to operate.
    If here are any VI users in the greater SF Bay area who would be willing to receie me in their studios long enough to give this product a road test, I'd be grateful for the opportunity to check it out at some length.
    Please feel free to write me off list at:
    kevjazz@rcn.com.

Thanks,
    Kevin

• I'd like to add the Twin Cities to my request. I am expecting to visit MN in the next six to eight weeks and if there are any VI users in that area who would be willing to show me their setup I'd very much appreciate it.
    Thanks,
    Kevin