Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,457 users have contributed to 42,300 threads and 255,079 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 12 new post(s) and 57 new user(s).

• Color font hard to see

I'm sure you guys have heard it before now, but in Safari, you can't see any of the type that is in the light grey color, it blends in with the background. Such as the instrumnet list for the Pro edition. Some of the instruments are in a dark blue color and are fine to see but the rest dissappear.
    Would be nice if you could fix that.
    Thanks Tripit.

• hello tripit.
    thanks for your hint.
    we´re working on a complete relaunch of the site. hope we can fix all troubles that recently appeared in various new browser generations.
    maybe i can fix the font colour in the old system.

best regards
    tobi

• Actually, I might add that you can't see it in Explorer either. I guess this is a Mac thing. It's really a pain though because I can't see any of the demo names, instrument names or any thing you have in that light color inside the left frame.

• hello tripit.
    hope i will get a new mac with safari within the next weeks. the pro edition of the website is almost finished.
    if you have an older browser version (best is IE+5), please use this one instead.
    best regards
    tobi

• just to add to the safari thing too..

the instrunments online feature isn't even visible using safari..

i've only seen your site in full for the first time tonight [[:|]] after plugging in IE .. for my sins..

nice to see the site as supposed to be though [:D]