Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,806 users have contributed to 42,261 threads and 254,929 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 24 new post(s) and 47 new user(s).

• It's just that we want things too fast: endusers wanna use it asap. Software houses' commercial department: ship it, ship it! Programmers/developpers: no wait, wait, it's not ready yet... The everyday story.

I myself have been pionering for my clients since Sinclair invented the ZX-81.
    Always try to get things running for them. Cause as soon as they hear about some revolutionairy piece of equipment or software, they wanna have it. And naturaly I want them to buy it, haha.

But like now with AltiVerb/ESB/Logic/ProTools/Vienna Instruments, it's a real burden to get things running the way it's supposed to. Sometimes it's less frustrating to just write some scores and let people play it live...

Keep the sun in sight!
    Mike.

• last edited
    last edited

@mpower88 said:

get a mac

he he he!!!!!!!

I've been hit in the eye for saying things like that!! [:D]

• Just got back omline for the first time in 4 weeks: Mail still isn't working tho'.

I feel your pain [8-)]

• last edited
    last edited

@Another User said:

Some days I just HATE technology!

you only hate it SOME days? [[:|]]

well if it's a computer problem I think I can help with a little more info, but if it really is Sonic-specific then I'm of no use to you, unfortunatly [:(]

oh and if you guys think it's bad on your end calling in a problem, try being a customer service rep. I actually had hope for humanity before I started working as helpdesk. [[:D]]

• Just a suggestion : http://www.hyperossystems.co.uk/07042003/products.htm#hyperos2004FEproduct

I would be mad since a long time if I didn’t have it.

A deliverance, really.