Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,435 users have contributed to 42,227 threads and 254,794 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 20 new post(s) and 53 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@hetoreyn said:

JJP - Good point. In all my studio enginnering time and dealings I've just taken it as red that hard panning crushes stereo info and there's not mch I can do about it .. but as you say it's a good point to wonder if there actually is something you can do .. it never occured to me to use the Dir Mix plugin to pan all the instruments .. I'll try that on my new piece.

Drew - Well I moved to Germany with my partner cos we both fancied life outside of Britain for abit. And I wanted to write my second album in quiet surroundings .. we live in a nice lake covered area with forests so it's a very nice place to work. shame there's no mountains .. that'd be awesome.

Quality of living in Germany is pretty damned good, though the Euro isn't doing as well as it used to .. things used to be cheaper [:(]

Oh well. Anyways.

Hetoreyn,

My compliments on the shows. I've been rather busy lately, but wanted to say thanks for the efforts you're putting in, and the quality of the output. As you will know, the show automatically updates in Itunes, and i've been looking out for the new shows as they appear.
    Great idea that is already good, and will no doubt mature with time.

Interesting you've moved out of Britain. Lot of it going around!

Regards,

Alex.

• Hetoreyn, I'm enjoying all your VSL podcasts. Thank you for investing so much of your time in this.

I also wanted to say that I really enjoyed Matthew's Romantic piece!
    Excellent work!

Best,
    Jay