Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,606 users have contributed to 42,245 threads and 254,865 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 6 new thread(s), 21 new post(s) and 46 new user(s).

• Christian, of course we are aware of being able to move entire collections to another computer but as pointed out the beginning of the thread we are working with some machines that run a general template with commonly used instruments and add to those with extra articulations on another computer (or more commonly our Logic, Cubase etc projects.

I guess a lot of film composers work this way - otherwise it would mean reloading all your machines constantly for each cue, plus labelling and keeping track of all the setups etc.

What about adding the functionality of being able to remove the dongle once you've loaded?

•  I just purchased VE and was stunt, that you need two licenses, e.g. I have a separate PC and a Mac Labtop, for both I'll use one external Harddisk, but I doubt that gonna work with both systems, so do I have to pay twice because I won't slow down my Mac over boot camp?

• last edited
    last edited

@Juda said:

I just purchased VE and was stunt, that you need two licenses, e.g. I have a separate PC and a Mac Labtop, for both I'll use one external Harddisk, but I doubt that gonna work with both systems, so do I have to pay twice because I won't slow down my Mac over boot camp?

I'm not sure what your question means. You can use the dongle for a sample library on either of your machines. Just not both at the same time.

If you really mean, that you purchased VE (as in VE3) then you get three installs, so you have no problem.

DG

• A quick question which seems to fot here.

The Vienna Suite... Do I need to buy one per computer, or can I request additional keys? I ask because it would be nice to be able to use Vienna Suite on each computer with Vienna Ensemble... But not so nice that I would be interested in buying a licence per PC.

Thanks

• With one Vienna Suite you get three licenses, so if you like to run Vienna Suite on four or more computers paralell,  

you'd have to by two products.

best Herb