Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

188,328 users have contributed to 42,591 threads and 256,456 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 15 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• Demo page very unintuitive

last edited
    last edited
    Hello,
    I would like to point out that the demo page is very unintuitive and I suspect a lot of visitors might go only to the Horizon demos, since the other ones are so hard to find.

Say I want to listen to 'Classics', then the appearance of the page leads me to think that I would either have to click the 'Classics' link to the left or on the text 'Classics' written in big letters (displayed as an image) to the right. The first brings me to the same page I'm already looking at, and the second isn't linked at all. I understand that one should use the javascript menu up to the right, but the other alternatives really draw ones attention away from it. I really think you'd benefit from thinking that page over from a userfriendliness perspective.

Best regards,
    Nils Liberg

• thanks nils for this *reminder* - we are aware this section is *sub-optimal*. the number of demos grew constanly and there are already some considerations regarding a re-design, but please understand we focused on other tasks in the last ... hmm ... months
    christian

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.