Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

190,466 users have contributed to 42,741 threads and 257,159 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 11 new post(s) and 40 new user(s).

• October Offers Overview - Up to 50% OFF!

Hello everybody,

FREE DEMO LICENSES for all SYNCHRON-ized Strings and quite some special offers for you in October:

INTRO Pricing (Upgrade pricing starts at 55 EUR): SYNCHRON-ized Orchestral Strings

Up to 40% OFF all SYNCHRON-ized Strings & MIR Pro

50% OFF- Final Sale Vienna Instruments Collections

50% OFF - Final Sale Vienna Smart Orchestra

Special Offer 25% OFF: Synchron Prime Edition with FLOW View

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • I posted this on the VI Control forum:

https://vi-control.net/community/threads/new-syized-orchestral-strings.156208/#post-5611010

I own VI Orchestral I & II. My base crossgrade price was $56 USD. Uh, duh. Ordered.

Every time VSL has released a new Synchron-ized library the price has been ridiculously low during introductory offers. I have in every case ordered the crossgrade because for the pittance asked it made zero sense to forgo extending the supported life of my previous investments.

I get how frustrated some are at the end of VI. But for me, a meager subsequent investment in each new Synchron-ized introductions has avoided a worst case scenario so long as the Synchron Player is supported. (I confess I like the Synchron Player better anyway, but that is immaterial to the point I am making.)

Oh, and I had a 20 euro coupon for taking a recent VSL survey, so my net price including conversion and any other fees was $40 USD.

Thank you VSL for making such provision for owners of your VI libraries.

Hobbyist Sy Woods, Brass, Perc I, Str Pro, Elite Str, Duality Str & Sordino, Prime Syz Woods, Perc, Solo Str, Ch Str, Orch Str, App Str, Harps, Choir, Dim Brass, Dim Strings VE Pro, MIR Pro 3D, Vienna Suite Pro Cubase 13, Studio One 6, Dorico 5