Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,888 users have contributed to 42,261 threads and 254,944 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 0 new thread(s), 10 new post(s) and 43 new user(s).

• Wavelab & Vienna Suite Pro

last edited
    last edited

I've been trying to work with Vienna Suite Pro in Wavelab 11, and have run into a problem. There's a very odd window switching glitch that makes it very difficult to work with the plug-ins. I'm having to click on the Program icon in the system tray and then back in the software window in order to switch between Wavelab & plugin. Basic Vienna Suite seems to function, as do other, non VSL plugins.

I've signed up for the Wavelab 12 demo, but the same problem occurs there.

• last edited
    last edited
    @Marcabru said:

I've been trying to work with Vienna Suite Pro in Wavelab 11, and have run into a problem. There's a very odd window switching glitch that makes it very difficult to work with the plug-ins. I'm having to click on the Program icon in the system tray and then back in the software window in order to switch between Wavelab & plugin. Basic Vienna Suite seems to function, as do other, non VSL plugins.

I've signed up for the Wavelab 12 demo, but the same problem occurs there.

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues. Would you kindly send a message to supportATvsl.co.at, including add all the necessary info, like OS, software versions etc., please? Ideally you add the system report created by Vienna Assistant, too:

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
  • OK Dietz, have done so.