Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,924 users have contributed to 42,264 threads and 254,950 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 7 new post(s) and 54 new user(s).

• [SOLVED] MIR does not load in Ensemble

last edited
    last edited

Hello dear friends,

I recently downloaded the demos of Ensemble Pro and MIR. I thought that MIR would automatically open in Ensemble. But that's not the case. I can't even select it as a plugin. Is this a limitation of the demos?

But I'm actually planning to buy MIR 3d 24 anyway. For larger projects, I would then combine all brass instruments in a BUS (for example) and add MIR to it. But as I said. I can't select it. It works in Cubase and Dorico.

Can anyone help me?

• Sorry to hear that you're facing problems. VE Pro should at least see the "integrated" version of MIR 3D (and actually the plug-in version too, as long as the path to the plug-in folder is set correctly). You should be able to instantiate it either as effect or as a replacement for the panning device:

Try to rescan the plug-in list in VE Pro's Preferences. If this doesn't do the trick please get in contact with VSL's support, they will take care for the issue.

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
  • @Dietz said:

Sorry to hear that you're facing problems. VE Pro should at least see the "integrated" version of MIR 3D (and actually the plug-in version too, as long as the path to the plug-in folder is set correctly). You should be able to instantiate it either as effect or as a replacement for the panning device:

Try to rescan the plug-in list in VE Pro's Preferences. If this doesn't do the trick please get in contact with VSL's support, they will take care for the issue.

Thank you so much. Rescanning did the trick