Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,891 users have contributed to 42,261 threads and 254,944 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 0 new thread(s), 10 new post(s) and 44 new user(s).

• Beethoven Symphony No 7, Movement 2

Hi,

I'm sure I've taken a few liberties (unintentionally) in places however I was using the original Leonard Bernstein conducted version as a tempo track so I decided it may work with the visual cues or the musicians and the music of VSL. I need to revisit a few sections but I thought I'd share what I have so far for any feedback.

I hope you enjoy at least some of it!

Regards,

Tom

• last edited
    last edited

apologies, I thought I would be able to edit the original post and also replace the video in Youtube but alas I couldn't. This is an updated mix after further editing in an attempt to tame some of the dynamics. This was created in Nuendo using Synchron-ized collections of orchestral strings, woodwinds, dimension brass and timpani. It was mixed in Nuendo in Dolby Atmos format in order to test the output. The reverb used is Cinematic Rooms from liquidsonics. I didn't get to use MIR Pro 3d yet but I will attempt this once the basics of the performance are reasonably ok to proceed (hence the request for feedback!).

Thanks again,

Tom

• last edited
    last edited

Somehow, youtube wasn't playing nicely with my video. Third time lucky!

• last edited
    last edited

Apologies but youtube won't accept the video so below is an MP3 version if anyone would like to take a listen.

Beethoven-Symphony-No-7-Movement-2-VSL.mp3

....and eventually, the video is available.