Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,443 users have contributed to 42,300 threads and 255,078 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 17 new post(s) and 56 new user(s).

• [SOLVED] Problème avec VEPro7 et Mir Pro

last edited
    last edited

Problème avec VEPro7 et Mir Pro :

Ce dernier n'est plus actif (ou présent) ce qui veut dire que VEPro7 ne peut pas fonctionner.

Lorsque je cherche à activer MIR dans l'un des instruments de l'instance ouverte, un message m'indique qu'il me faut recharger VEPro7 dans MyVSL sur le site..., mais je ne trouve pas comment procéder !

Sur le disque VSLAIH001, qui contient tous les produits de la marque, je ne trouve MIR Pro qu'en version eLicenser, ou sinon c'est MIR Pro 3D !

Je crains de faire des erreurs aussi une aide pour me sortir de ce mauvais pas serait la bienvenue.

Remerciements.

Movlis

-------------

Problem with VEPro7 and Mir Pro :

The latter is no longer active (or present) which means that VEPro7 cannot work.

When I try to activate MIR in one of the instruments of the open instance, a message tells me that I need to reload VEPro7 in MyVSL on the site..., but I can't find how to do it!

On the VSLAIH001 disk, which contains all the brand's products, I can only find MIR Pro in the eLicenser version, or else it's MIR Pro 3D!

I'm afraid I'm making mistakes, so any help I can get out of this mess would be most welcome.

Thanks a lot.

Movlis

Translated with DeepL.com (free version), added by Moderator

• Hi Movlis,

sorry to hear that you're facing issues. Please get in contact with support@vsl.co.at, including as many details as possible (OS, versions of concerned software apps and drivers ...). Ideally you'll also include the system report created by the Vienna Assistant app:

I'm sure that VSL's support team will be able to sort out the issue swiftly. 😊

Kind regards,

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
  • @Dietz said:

Hi Movlis,

sorry to hear that you're facing issues. Please get in contact with support@vsl.co.at, including as many details as possible (OS, versions of concerned software apps and drivers ...). Ideally you'll also include the system report created by the Vienna Assistant app:

Kind regards,

• @movlis said:
    @Dietz said:

Hi Movlis,

Kind regards,

Merci pour votre réponse. Comme le problème s'est posé le Vendredi, j'ai passé le week-end à chercher des solutions ; puis n'y tenant plus dans cette perte de temps, j'ai vu que je pouvais réinstaller VEPro7 pas le biais de Vienna Assistant, aussi j'ai désinstallé mon app et fait le téléchargement depuis VAssist. Bonne solution et j'ai pu me remettre au travail sans perte de données diverses, c'est ce qui m'importait ! Salut cordialement.