Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,910 users have contributed to 42,261 threads and 254,946 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 0 new thread(s), 6 new post(s) and 50 new user(s).

• mirpro3d does not have multi-channel in protools

In my previous work, I was able to use mirPro3D normally and work on multi-channel tracks. Today, when I opened the previous mixing project, ProTools reminded me of the undiscovered plugin. mirPro3D cannot work and I tried to reactivate it, but it cannot. In the new project, I can only see that the stereo of mirPro3D can be detected, but it is not included in the multi-channel plugin. I have reinstalled it, but it still cannot solve the problem。

• @felix-huang said:

In my previous work, I was able to use mirPro3D normally and work on multi-channel tracks. Today, when I opened the previous mixing project, ProTools reminded me of the undiscovered plugin. mirPro3D cannot work and I tried to reactivate it, but it cannot. In the new project, I can only see that the stereo of mirPro3D can be detected, but it is not included in the multi-channel plugin. I have reinstalled it, but it still cannot solve the problem。

Sorry to hear about your problems, but I can't think of an obvious reason that would hinder MIR 3D from working on multi-channel tracks, all of a sudden.

Please get in contact with support@vsl.co.at, including as many details of your system, screenshots and (if possible) reproduction steps. In addition, the system report created by the Vienna Assistant app will help to solve the issue, too:

Kind regards,

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
  • Thank you for your reply. I will send the questions and screenshots over. Thank you!