Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,898 users have contributed to 42,261 threads and 254,945 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 0 new thread(s), 9 new post(s) and 46 new user(s).

• 88 & 1 Album featuring piano duets with orchestral instruments

I'm excited to announce that my new album, 88 & 1 will soon be available through all the usual platforms (Apple, Amazon, Spotify, Bandcamp, etc.) The album features 10 pieces, each a piano duet with a string, wind, or brass instrument.

I'd like to share a preview of the first track, Moment of Truth for Viola & Piano. I'll update this thread when the album is available. Thanks for checking it out!

88 & 1 Album – COMING SOON! – David Carovillano – Modern Classical Composer

Cheers!

• last edited
    last edited

Hi David,

Wow, that's a beautiful piece! I enjoyed it very much. The music and the performance! Also the sound of the piano and the viola are very well! Great! And thanks for sharing it!

• @MMKA said:

Hi David,

Wow, that's a beautiful piece! I enjoyed it very much. The music and the performance! Also the sound of the piano and the viola are very well! Great! And thanks for sharing it!

Thanks, MMKA. I appreciate your support! The viola is VSL, of course 😊

• 88 & 1, an album of duets featuring piano with orchestral instruments is now live on all digital music platforms.

You can listen here:

Apple Music

Spotify

Amazon Music

Bandcamp

Thank you to VSL, whose virtual instrument libraries made this album possible.