Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,435 users have contributed to 42,299 threads and 255,074 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 13 new post(s) and 56 new user(s).

• no 3rd party vst loads when I open a vepro server template (fresh install)

Hello, I just grabbed a vepro server template with CSS.

My issue is that my system is a fresh windows install and vepro does not load the plugins with the template, even tho I have them on my system and they appear on preferences->plugins

• @Bensmir said:

My issue is that my system is a fresh windows install and vepro does not load the plugins with the template, even tho I have them on my system and they appear on preferences->plugins

That vepro template may be looking for the VST 2 versions of those plugins, including Kontakt 6. (K7 is VST 3 only, I believe.) Make sure that the VST 2 versions are also installed. That's what I found with several demo projects.

• @RonV said:

@Bensmir said:

That vepro template may be looking for the VST 2 versions of those plugins, including Kontakt 6. (K7 is VST 3 only, I believe.) Make sure that the VST 2 versions are also installed. That's what I found with several demo projects.

You were right, I reinstalled if vst2 versions including k6 and it work