Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,944 users have contributed to 42,266 threads and 254,954 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 10 new post(s) and 46 new user(s).

• Synchron Strings Pro. Slurred legato

Hy, I just bought SSP.

And I immediately noticed the lack of bonded slurs. Is an update planned? Because honestly if the legato remains this I think I will have to cancel the order.

Thanks

Stefano

• last edited
    last edited

Hi Stefano,

No update planned for Synchron Strings Pro. And of course you can return your license within 14 days, if you purchased in our webshop (which you did).

My suggestion: Check out the Synchron Duality Strings.

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hi Stefano,

Just making sure: You did install all updates that are available for Synchron Strings Pro, correct?

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hi Paul
    Yes,the library is updated, I downloaded it with Vienna assistant.
    But legato remains unsuitable for slower passages.
    I was curious about Duality, but I saw that Strings pro has some articulations that duality does not have: more types of shorts.

Legato without vibrato, etc.

Thanks

Stefano

@Paul said:

Hi Stefano,

Just making sure: You did install all updates that are available for Synchron Strings Pro, correct?

• last edited
    last edited

VSL said earlier this year in their "What's Next" video that, in addition to the new Duality Virtuoso coming out, they are recording some additional content for the original Duality release, around the 15 minute mark:

https://www.vsl.co.at/en/News/2024-01_Whats_next

They haven't said what this is, but it is possible these may include more shorts, and non vibrato, as these are things that other users have brought up.

@Lidia-Genta said:

I was curious about Duality, but I saw that Strings pro has some articulations that duality does not have: more types of shorts