Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,991 users have contributed to 42,272 threads and 254,968 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 6 new thread(s), 14 new post(s) and 47 new user(s).

• Viena Suite Pro Apple Silicon Ready?

Am I missing something here?

I thought Suite Pro wasn't silicon ready yet but reading the latest changelog it says it is (v 2.2.193)

I was expecting some kind of a fancy announcement about this...

Please, correct me if I'm wrong

• @cojoncio said:

Am I missing something here?

I thought Suite Pro wasn't silicon ready yet but reading the latest changelog it says it is (v 2.2.193)

I was expecting some kind of a fancy announcement about this...

Please, correct me if I'm wrong

Vienna Suite Pro is indeed Apple Silicon-ready since last autumn, that's true. 😊

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
  • @Dietz said:

Vienna Suite Pro is indeed Apple Silicon-ready since last autumn, that's true. 😊

Yep. Great news. Already downloaded and installed. Missing some cool presets from the old Vienna Suite but still a great set of tools. Thank you!!!!!

• last edited
    last edited

@cojoncio said:

Yep. Great news. Already downloaded and installed. Missing some cool presets from the old Vienna Suite but still a great set of tools. Thank you!!!!!

The classic Vienna Suite and the Vienna Suite Pro are very different in many respects. The presets of the former cannot necessarily be transferred to the latter. AFAICS, whatever made sense was ported anyway, eg. the EQ Presets for Vienna Instruments:

Edit: Make sure to activate "4x Oversampling" for these presets! Makes quite a bit of difference (in the top-most octave, mainly).

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library