Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,443 users have contributed to 42,300 threads and 255,078 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 17 new post(s) and 55 new user(s).

• Please help. New to Synchron Player - Strange Behavior with keyboard and notes

I want to preface that I DO NOT have this problem in VI PRO 2, KONTAKT, DAWs, etc.

So this is the problem. I just got Synchron. When I hit the first note and hold it. Then say hit a second note and then let go of that note, it instantly plays the note I am holding down lower again in the case of shorts, or goes back to it in longs.

I don't know what this is called, but I can see it being useful when doing runs or something, but bascially, I can't play with both hands, because notes keep jumping all around. I cannot find a setting in Synchron or my keyboard (Native Instruments S88 MkII) to remove this.

Again, I hit one note, but keep my hand there and hold it, hit a second note with the other hand. The second I release the note on the second hand, it jumps back to the first note, which is not intended.

VI PRO 2 plays just fine, as does every other single program I have.

Any suggestions? I would pull my hair out, but I don't have any left.

• Nevermind. I am an idiot. I had Divisimate loaded from when I was testing it.