Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,906 users have contributed to 42,261 threads and 254,946 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 0 new thread(s), 6 new post(s) and 47 new user(s).

• Library that you have already bought

Hello VSL

There are so many products availlable at VSL now, that it is impossible if you own quite a lot of those product to remember the one you own, specialy with the weird names of the Big Bang Orchestra

When you are on each product page can you specify if we have already bought the product and the number of copy.

You could also make a page of the product you have not already bought --- This is a very good marketing idea 😀

I.E. when you make a sale like the Black Friday you could send a personolise list to each user of the product he may be interested to buy. Another very good marketing idea 😀

You can give me a nice present for the very good marketing idea 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀(upgrade all my VI libs)😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Thanks

Kind regards

Cyril

MacBook Pro M3 MAX 128 GB 8TB - 2 x 48" screen --- Logic Pro --- Mir Pro 3D --- Most of the VI libs, a few Synch... libs --- Quite a few Kontakt libs --- CS80 fanatic
  • You can look in the iLok mamanger to see all the libraries you have licensed

Dorico, Notion, Sibelius, StudioOne, Cubase, Staffpad VE Pro, Synchon, VI, Kontakt Win11 x64, 64GB RAM, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, August Forster 190
  • In Vienna Assistant you have two possibilities :

- ALL (contains also installed libs)

- INSTALLED

@Bill said:

You can look in the iLok mamanger to see all the libraries you have licensed

MacBook Pro M3 MAX 128 GB 8TB - 2 x 48" screen --- Logic Pro --- Mir Pro 3D --- Most of the VI libs, a few Synch... libs --- Quite a few Kontakt libs --- CS80 fanatic