Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,897 users have contributed to 42,261 threads and 254,944 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 0 new thread(s), 9 new post(s) and 47 new user(s).

• Central Installation of my products

last edited
    last edited

Dear Forum,

my purchased installers are not completely to be found in the Vienna Assistant.

Are there easy ways to migrate everything to Vienna assistant?

Is it smarter, staying with the online version of the vsl site?

THX

BX

• Hi Tim,

I have checked your account, and the only installer that should be missing from your Vienna Assistant is the installer for Vienna Ensemble Pro 5. VEPro 5 is a legacy software - only the latest VEPro 7 is available for iLok/Vienna Assistant. You can find the installers for our eLicenser products here:

https://www.vsl.co.at/en/MyVSL/MyDownloads

Best,
    Erik

Support Team | VSL Content Creator
  • last edited
    last edited

@Erisno said:

Hi Tim,

I have checked your account, and the only installer that should be missing from your Vienna Assistant is the installer for Vienna Ensemble Pro 5. VEPro 5 is a legacy software - only the latest VEPro 7 is available for iLok/Vienna Assistant. You can find the installers for our eLicenser products here:

https://www.vsl.co.at/en/MyVSL/MyDownloads

Best,
    Erik

Hi Erik,

thx for the response.

There is a SE1 PLUS and a SO Expansion in the old account. They don´t appear in the Assistant, I would say.

Perhaps they are included in the Installers of the Assistant, but I am not sure.

THX again!

• Hi Tim,

Yes, both SE1 Plus and SO Expansion are included with the library installation of Special Edition Vol. 1 and Smart Orchestra. You can check if the additional content was installed by clicking the libraries inside Vienna Assistant > on the right side (scrollable) you should see what was installed.

Support Team | VSL Content Creator