Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,759 users have contributed to 42,477 threads and 255,921 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 12 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• Where to get VEPro 7.3.3388??

I have VEPro 7.3.3388 on my main Windows computer where I am working on some instance projects. I need to put one on a slave Windows computer, but that one has VEPro 7.0.1120. 

My download at VSL site also only show 7.0.1120. Why not the later version??

I cannot find a download for 7.3.3388. I have to have it because the older version will not open my instance files.

Thanks

• Hi,

Have you loaded the Vienna Asistant app on the windows machine. I think what you are looking at is the older elicense version and not the newer ilok version. Mine shows up in the Vienna Assistant app only.

I'm only guessing,

cheers

• last edited
    last edited
    @BrennanLabs said:

Hi,

Have you loaded the Vienna Asistant app on the windows machine. I think what you are looking at is the older elicense version and not the newer ilok version. Mine shows up in the Vienna Assistant app only.

I'm only guessing,

cheers

Hi. Thanks for that. That was it. I forgot about that utility, and have wasted several hours trying to find the VEPro download.