Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,437 users have contributed to 42,300 threads and 255,075 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 14 new post(s) and 57 new user(s).

• Protools Transport Doesn't Respond While in Synchron

I work on most of my projects in Protools. I'm so used to operating the transport from my keyboard while I'm working in plug-ins that I hardly think about it. But when I'm working in Synchron, Protools won't respond and I have to click outside the plug-in, enter my command, and then click back inside Synchron to continue working. I've reviewed the preference settings in Protools and in Synchron and wasn't able to solve this. I'm probably missing something really basic, but is there a way to solve this? Thanks in advance!

Large Vienna Library all on SSD, Protools/Carbon on M1 MacBook Pro, OSX Monterey 12.7, Steinway D, Rhodes Mk8-FX, Osmose, Moog One, Trigon 6-DT, OB-X8, Prophet 10 rev4, OB-6-DT, Kawai VPC-1
  • Hi Steve, 

Just found this bug in our backlog... Will give it another push and hope that a fix can be included in one of the next updates. 

Thanks for your patience!

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Thanks Paul!

Large Vienna Library all on SSD, Protools/Carbon on M1 MacBook Pro, OSX Monterey 12.7, Steinway D, Rhodes Mk8-FX, Osmose, Moog One, Trigon 6-DT, OB-X8, Prophet 10 rev4, OB-6-DT, Kawai VPC-1