Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,910 users have contributed to 42,261 threads and 254,946 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 0 new thread(s), 6 new post(s) and 50 new user(s).

• Vincent's VSL videos | VTohier Composer

last edited
    last edited

One month ago (September 2023) I started chatting with @PAUL about Synchron Smart Orchestra and the idea of making a video about it came up.

And since then... there have been others! 
    I thought the forum would be a good place to share them with you in case you hadn't seen them, or to discuss something or some concept that I cover - or not! - in a video.
    I look forward to hearing from you and getting your feedback 😊

Hello my friends and welcome back, Vincent here | Composer for film and media | VSL Content Creator
  • New one is out!
    Believe it or not I completely missed it, it's my mom who told me: "Son, I saw you on Youtube today!"
    Thanks mom!

Hello my friends and welcome back, Vincent here | Composer for film and media | VSL Content Creator
  • Hi Vincent, I watched all your videos. Your walkthroughs make me want one VSL product after another!

Again, along with your great talk, the music was excellent and very informative.
    It was great to know what you have been up to as well. Very humanizing video.

eku542 (Windows10, Cubase, Dorico)
  • @takaeku said:

Hi Vincent, I watched all your videos. Your walkthroughs make me want one VSL product after another!

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words. You seem familiar: did we exchange some words on YouTube already... ?? 😎😎😎😁

Man your words are pure gold, so heartwarming, what can I say?! THANK YOU!

• Hello my friends!

I'll quote Britney Spears:

"Oops, I did it again" ! Enjoy 💙🎹

• Hello my friends !

I'm happy to introduce you the first Vienna Symphonic Library's Xmas special!

• last edited
    last edited

Hello my friends and welcome back,

Enjoy the Woodwinds Festival with my... let me count...
    ... Yep, 9th video.
    TIME FLIES