Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,891 users have contributed to 42,261 threads and 254,944 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 0 new thread(s), 10 new post(s) and 44 new user(s).

• Finally switched to iLok...a big thank you to VSL!

Late to the dance, but I finally worked up the nerve to transition to iLok. The Vienna Assistant was amazing.. Everything just worked. I was so scared that I wouldn't be able to open old projects or that some other issue would arise, that I kept putting it off. Hats off to the VSL team for some brilliant software and equally clear instructions on how to go through what could have been a much more difficult process. Cheers! Dave

• Hi Dave, 

Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated!

Looking forward to your next pieces. 

Best, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • @Acclarion said in [Finally switched to iLok...a big thank you to VSL!](/post/317386):

Late to the dance, but I finally worked up the nerve to transition to iLok. The Vienna Assistant was amazing.. Everything just worked. I was so scared that I wouldn't be able to open old projects or that some other issue would arise, that I kept putting it off. Hats off to the VSL team for some brilliant software and equally clear instructions on how to go through what could have been a much more difficult process.

Cheers!
    Dave

Hi

Are you using VI instruments, ?

if you find that some samples are in red, just erase the directory and re-install them

This is fixing it

I have still a little problem with sample loading and preset playing but the preset has no name.

This happens only non VI preset, not on VI PRO preset
    Support if working on that.

MacBook Pro M3 MAX 128 GB 8TB - 2 x 48" screen --- Logic Pro --- Mir Pro 3D --- Most of the VI libs, a few Synch... libs --- Quite a few Kontakt libs --- CS80 fanatic