Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,898 users have contributed to 42,261 threads and 254,945 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 0 new thread(s), 9 new post(s) and 46 new user(s).

• Hi Leszek,

I tested your setup and can confirm that there's something going on, possibly a glitch in the dry/wet split routing of MIR 3D in VE Pro. VSL's developers will look into it as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience!

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
  • Hi Dietz,

I really appreciate your commitment and would like to thanks for your time spending on tests.
    I don't want to complain but I hope  they'll get around to it soon, cause I have reported about this issue in December. It's something that prevents from working actually. 

Regards

Leszek 

• https://forum.vsl.co.at/topic/60095/VEP Instance S Master Not Receiving Signal From Channels?Find=Lastpost/316051

• Is it anything I can do to support the process of finding the solution to this problem?

I would like to declare that I am open to arrange some online meeting to participate in investigating these glitches on my machine - reviewing existing projects and building new on the fly. 

Regards

Leszek 

• The internal support lines are already running hot on this issue. :-) Thank you for your kind offer, VSL's developers will certainly come back to it if necessary.

And thanks again for your patience!

• This is a truly good news. I keep my fingers crossed for your attempts, waiting impatiently for the outcome.

• I hope you didn't addressed the cross-talks problem in the latest MIR3D update. I installed the latest version 7.2.3325. but the problem remains unresolved...

• I assume it's more of a VE Pro- than a MIR 3D-related problem, so no, I don't think that the latest MIR 3D update was meant to solve the issue.

Thanks for the report anyway!

(Edit) PS: Just got a message from VSL's developers: "Yes, this is a vepro problem and it has been fixed, but not released yet."

• Great! Can you disclose the release date?

• Sorry, but "as soon as possible" is all I have to tell, at the moment.

Thanks for your patience!