Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,384 users have contributed to 42,223 threads and 254,774 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 15 new post(s) and 47 new user(s).

• The way we can [Ctrl] click the H (Hide) button in the instrument list on the left to isolate an icon is great. But when doing the same with a group the behaviour is different.

If I [Ctrl] click the H button of one of the channels included in a group MIR hides every icon. Which means I must carry out an additional step of 'Unhide selected' in order to view the group in isolation.

It would be great if [Ctrl] clicking on one of a group's H buttons isolated that group.

Also, when working with multiple venues, it would be great if the instrument list on the left only contained the instruments used in the selected tab. Or at least an option.

• last edited
    last edited

Thanks for your suggestions!

@Another User said:

Also, when working with multiple venues, it would be great if the instrument list on the left only contained the instruments used in the selected tab. Or at least an option.

Hmmm ... I'm not sure that I really like the idea of actually _hiding_ entrances in the list, but I've been pondering the idea of having a more browser-like structure there, with the option to fold in the list Tab-wise (much like in the panels on the left. - I'll put it on the list.

Enjoy MIR 3D!

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
  • We are musicians not computer maniac !

Please add all function available by SHIFT ALT CTRL OPTION in edit sub menu like LOGIC PRO does

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE

Cyril

MacBook Pro M3 MAX 128 GB 8TB - 2 x 48" screen --- Logic Pro --- Mir Pro 3D --- Most of the VI libs, a few Synch... libs --- Quite a few Kontakt libs --- CS80 fanatic
  • Thank you very much for your suggestion. I have brought it to the attention of the developers of VSL and asked them to add it to the list of feature requests.

Kind regards,

• last edited
    last edited

Thank you very much in advance Dietz

Kind regards from France

Cyril

@Dietz said:

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I have brought it to the attention of the developers of VSL and asked them to add it to the list of feature requests.

Kind regards,

MacBook Pro M3 MAX 128 GB 8TB - 2 x 48" screen --- Logic Pro --- Mir Pro 3D --- Most of the VI libs, a few Synch... libs --- Quite a few Kontakt libs --- CS80 fanatic
  • Dietz, is it possible to "solo view"? In the case I want to look at only 1 instrument. I know I can hide instruments, but working with dimension libraries this can become a very long process...

• last edited
    last edited

@Rubens Tubenchlak said:

Dietz, is it possible to "solo view"? In the case I want to look at only 1 instrument. I know I can hide instruments, but working with dimension libraries this can become a very long process...

Yes. Ctrl (Win) / Cmd (Mac)-click the "H"ide button to hide all but the clicked channel. Add Alt (Win) / Option (Mac) to hide all but the selected channels. Alt/Option-click on an active "H"ide button will show all channels. 

The same combinations work for Bypass, Solo and Mute, too, BTW.

... we should add that to the list of keyboard shortcuts in the manual. 😊

• [/quote]

• Yes. Ctrl (Win) / Cmd (Mac)-click the "H"ide button to hide all but the clicked channel. Add Alt (Win) / Option (Mac) to hide all but the selected channels. Alt/Option-click on an active "H"ide button will show all channels. 
    • The same combinations work for Bypass, Solo and Mute, too, BTW.
    • ... we should add that to the list of keyboard shortcuts in the manual. :-)

[/quote]

That's great, thank you!