Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,464 users have contributed to 42,300 threads and 255,080 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 10 new post(s) and 50 new user(s).

• Synchron Multi-out in VEP

This seems like such a straightforward thing but I can't figure it out or find a how-to.  To simplify the problem:

1. I would like to have one instance of Synchron Player in VEP and have it handle multiple articulations.  Let's keep it simple and say I would be happy with Shorts and Longs broken out for Violins I.

2. I add a player in VEP, and load up the SE 1st Violins 14 Plus.

3: I delete the mixer, rename the Main output in the mix, call it Long, then duplicate it and call that Short. I leave Long outputting to 1(Stereo) and set Short to 2(Stereo).

4. I go through the articulations in the Edit screen and change the Mixer Output for the short articulations to my new Short mixer channel.

Here's where I'm stuck - I'm assuming I am supposed to hit the little + button in the Mixer to create a new channel still referencing the original Synchron instance.  The problem is when I do that there is no option I can find to change the input to that channel from a different midi channel - that area is blank.

I'm using Studio One if it matters.  Feel free to point me to a how-to - I couldn't find one.