Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,968 users have contributed to 42,333 threads and 255,215 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 6 new post(s) and 38 new user(s).

• not happy at all with this download issue

Synchron I and pro will not install. 

And it's DEFINITELY a vienna download installer issue. 

Ive purchased over 5000 dollars worth of instruments from almost 20 different manufacturers in the past 72 hours- 7 terabytes of libraries.  Using their respective company's product portal software.  And the only place I'm having a problem is VIENNA.  

And this is not the first time I've had this lousy issue here.

8 hours.  Ive been dealing with this nonsense too.  I post a picture of the issue, but I cant because there's no attachments option.   At least not one that is readily seeable.  

QUESTION:  

What is it going to take for me to download this software from you?  The sessions keep getting hung up, or stalled.

Either way this is 100% a vienna issue.  This is YOUR problem.  

If we can't fix this immediately, I'm going to need my money back in full for both titles.  Even though I bnough synchrony 1 years ago, if I cant install it on my new mac Ill want a refund.  I paid 1000 dollars for it when it was first released, when you pre-released it BEFORE the synchron player was even available.  And it took almost a year to get the synchron player when it was supposed to be a few weeks.  

That was annoying too.  

I'm running Apple.  OS Monterrey.   

• https://forum.vsl.co.at/topic/59625/How Long Is Synchrony Optimized Installation Going To Take?Find=Lastpost/313886

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • PaulP Paul moved this topic from Synchron Series on