Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,470 users have contributed to 42,300 threads and 255,080 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 8 new post(s) and 53 new user(s).

• Use Vienna ensemble pro 64 bit with komplete Kontrol

Can I use the komplete kontrol vst plugin with the pro 7 64 bit  server software?

This allows the Komplete kontrol mk 2 controller keyboard to be used via "instances" ( the audio programme does not fully support the komplete kontrol mk2 keyboard, as it does in Cubase )

These instances could be controlled via Midi controller Messages CC with the controller keyboard or another controller

• I believe you can host Komplete Kontrol inside VePro server, but the light guide functionality will not work as it does not communicate it back to the keyboard.  its been a while since I tried it.

• Thanks, installing kontakt vst on the veprpro server then goes in 2 steps with an additional Komplete kontrol plugin included.

Kontakt vst is thus installed in twice the external software   

Possibly now the light guide functionality will work with new updates from VEPRO, as it should be standard for NKS the sound library I thought

• Also read about the new kontakt 7 sampler not working well with the VEPRO server software? 

Had just bought the new kontakt 7 update today , but can't find the vst plugin of this .

Is interesting though as Kontakt 7 would work better with the komplete kontrol mk2 keyboard I have