Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,492 users have contributed to 42,233 threads and 254,818 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 6 new thread(s), 20 new post(s) and 46 new user(s).

• using the old version of MIR (Legacy)

Hello All,

I am in the middle of converting everything to iLok...yes, it's been a total nightmare. I'm actually having a friend of mine who has already done it, help me out.  Getting help directly from VSL takes a long time. It's a shame there is no dedicated customer support that you can call and speak with. 

Anyway...I was told I can still use the old version of MIR (legacy) and do not have to but the new version (3D). I hope that's correct. Does anyone know if I still need to download and re-install MIR legacy? I don't even see MIR Legacy in Vienna Assistant, but I did find it on the VSL page. It looks like I do need to re-download and install the MIR room packs. If any of you have dealt with this already, please let me know 

• Sorry to hear that you're facing problems, Michael. You can use legacy eLicenser-based MIR Pro as long as you want to, as long as your DAW and OS support it. All downloads are available from "My VSL" which appears as soon as you hover the mouse-pointer over the user-profile icon in the upper right corner of this page. But as long as you stick to legacy MIR Pro, there's no need to re-download its RoomPacks unless you deleted them manually.

Over an all, VSL has a very good reputation in this industry for their customer support. Have you tried the chatbot on the support page for more or less immediate reaction ...?

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library