Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,444 users have contributed to 42,300 threads and 255,079 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 18 new post(s) and 53 new user(s).

• [SOLVED] Synchron Bosendorfer 280VC installation

Just installed Synchron Bosendorfer 280VC Full, also they ilok.

When I open the Synchron pianos player I get this message. at they player 

Strange, hope you have a solution for this

Greeting Paul Frankhuijzen

Paul Frankhuijzen composer / visual artist, is intrigued to work with different disciplines and to incorporate those in the composing process. There for the main theme is inspiration and not confrontation. It is a blend of cultures.
  • Just installed Synchron Bosendorfer 280VC Full, also they ilok.

When I open the Synchron pianos player I get this message. at they player.

No compatible instruments found.

Strange, hope you have a solution for this

Greeting Paul Frankhuijzen

Paul Frankhuijzen composer / visual artist, is intrigued to work with different disciplines and to incorporate those in the composing process. There for the main theme is inspiration and not confrontation. It is a blend of cultures.
  • Hi Paul,

I had an analogous issue with Synchron Player. Have you downloaded and installed Synchron Piano Player through Vienna Assistant? If you haven't, you could try doing it. I had to do the same with Synchron Player in order for it to recognize iLok libraries.

All the best, António

• Hallo Paul,

Ik had een analoog probleem met Synchron Player. Heb je Synchron Piano Player gedownload en geïnstalleerd via Vienna Assistant? Als je dat niet hebt gedaan, zou je het kunnen proberen. Ik moest hetzelfde doen met Synchron Player om iLok-bibliotheken te herkennen.

Al het beste, Antonio

[/citaat]

Hoi Antonie, 
    thanks for your hind

• I am having the same issue. "No Compatible Instruments Found". Ever since I deleted everything and redownloaded Synchron Pianos and the sample content through Vienna Assistant, I'm having issues getting my Synchron player to locate the samples. :/ Was hoping this switch to iLok was going to be easier. 

• Ahhh! Found my issue. I didn't realize you had to open your iLok app and drag the license into either your key or cloud in order to activate it. Hope this helps you too. 

• PaulP Paul moved this topic from Synchron Series on