Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,508 users have contributed to 42,234 threads and 254,829 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 6 new thread(s), 24 new post(s) and 46 new user(s).

• VEPro 7 won't install on Windows 11 Pro

I just was migrating everything over to iLok, but it seems impossible to install VEPro 7. When I try to do it using Vienna Assistant (using Run as Administrator) it appears to download, but then nothing happens. If I change Vienna Assistant to "Download-Only Mode" and run the installer (again as Administrator) the following files result in errors during the installation:

WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Servus_vepro.dll
    WINDOWS\SysWOW64\veproshared32.dll
    WINDOWS\system32\Servus_vepro.dll
    WINDOWS\system32\veproshared64.dll

I've tried changing the system permissions for those two folders, but it still won't work. Is anyone else using Win11 Pro? (Build 22000) The Synchron players and my libraries installed fine, it's just VEPro 7 that seems impossible to install. 

• I still could never install those .dlls, but VEPro seems to be working. I got it to work with Dorico 4 at least. I seem to have the versions from the old pre-iLok version still installed. Servus_vepro.dll has a date of 11/23/2021 on my system. I haven't tested everything, but I think VEPro is working even though the installer failed.