Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,414 users have contributed to 42,226 threads and 254,785 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 15 new post(s) and 48 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

Vinny,

By any chance would you be willing to share your S1/VEP template?

I understand that within S1 there in an Exchange feature for users. I could see this being such a helpful thing to build community among new users. 

Meanwhile, I'll check out Dern's videos. Can I presume that even though she's working with Cubase, what she shows for VEP applies just as well to S1?

Craig

@Vinny Colletti said:

Hi Craig,

Sorry just saw this. Lots of youtube videos on templates for VSL . Anne Kathrin Dern has some.

VEP does a great job of resource management and all your samples are loaded up and ready to go. I find I can reference a lot of instruments in VEP from S1 and still record audio without a lot of latency or S1 crashing. If S1 does crash everything is still loaded in VEP so you're up and running again fast. VEP also loads up MIR if you have it and once you get the routing figured out, wow.

There's no way of getting around the fact that building templates is time consuming though. Reminds me I have to add in my Synchronized Special Edition samples,