Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,014 users have contributed to 42,272 threads and 254,971 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 11 new post(s) and 53 new user(s).

• Hi everybody,

I am just a composer and musician and have not much computer knowledge. I do try things out on an instinctive base and sometimes that turns out well.

Now coming to VEPro AU3 and the newest Logic on a M1, I have nothing but problems. At first Au3 didn't even show up in the instrument pop-up list and after uninstall and reinstall, the AU2 didn't show up. Despite of the two plugins being validated in the plugin manager. I have a lot of big orchestra projects that worked fine before, but now I can't use them anymore. Changing everything would take too much time. If it was just one project, I would do that.

Then I got an idea. I set-up a second user account on the Mac and tried it out there. Miracle (I thought) I had the two plugins showing up and they seemed even to work. I went back to my main account and tried it again there. Logic blocked on the AU3, saying the developer needed to update the plugin, because it was causing problems to Logic. ( Not because I was running it on the other account off course )

So I have uninstalled everything, including Logic and building up from zero.

I now have the problem that VEPro is completely unusable to me, because Logic does not open anymore. It stays stuck on the AU3. The only solution that I see now (besides an update from Vienna or Apple) is to buy me an older Mac, but I'm afraid I have no money for that anymore after buying the Mac Studio.

Does anyone have an idea what else I could do?

Thanks for reading and hopefully a solution.

Have a great weekend.

Bob