Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,431 users have contributed to 42,227 threads and 254,794 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 21 new post(s) and 50 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@civilization 3 said:

MIRacle is different and won't load, it's missing things, like Synchron

See this thread:

https://www.vsl.co.at/community/posts/t58664-Question-about-the-new-MIRacle-update

• There are a lot of problems here. A channel with Kontakt 6.7.1 explodes upon connection, it's not the instance of Kontakt, I have no idea past that. It sticks on maximum volume and there's no help for it. I'm having to rebuild the whole thing with a lot of screenshots, because deleting this channel loses its automation completely.

• last edited
    last edited

@civilization 3 said:

MIRacle is different and won't load, it's missing things, like Synchron

See this thread:

https://www.vsl.co.at/community/posts/t58664-Question-about-the-new-MIRacle-update

well that just verifies what I'm experiencing.

this is miserable

• everything has gone from a very fast response to sluggish and horrible with a lot of spinning beach ball and instability

• I assumed wrongly that the thing knew what it was talking about with server project invalid and wasted my entire day chasing it rebuilding. Everything was working so well. Now Nuendo crashes whenever I connect to instance 3.

Definitely not corrupt project file, at least. Nuendo doesn't like something about this it had no problem at all with before.

• Hope this helps somebody:

After transitioning to iLok and updating VE Pro from 7.0.1120 to 7.1.1298, I was unable to open any of my VESP64 project files, and unable to import a single instance from any of those project to a new project. Tried everything suggested on various posts uninstalled/reinstalled around a dozen combinations of old/new versions of VE Pro 7, manually and via Vienna Assistant. None of it worked, just kept getting the dreaded "instance invalid" messages. For no logical reason whatsoever I decided to open the eLicenser Control Center on my server computer and check for updates. As soon as I updated eLicenser Control Center from v 6.11 to v6.12.8.3308, I was able to open every single project/instance!

So if anyone is having issues with invalid VE Pro 7 projects/instances after migrating to iLok, try updating eLicenser Control Center to the latest version (currently v6.12.8.3308) and see if it works for you too. Make sure you have the eLicenser dongle connected to your server computer when you try to open the FIRST project created in VE Pro 7.0.1120. I removed the dongle once I was able to open the first project, and was able to open all my other projects (each around 15-20 instances, with each instance having 10-16 instruments, i.e. not exactly small projects) without the dongle connected.

• Thanks sal1969! Updateing elicencer was the one step I was missing.

• last edited
    last edited

Just tried this with same problem. Didn’t work for me unfortunately. ðŸ˜”

• last edited
    last edited

HI marcusmax,

Please get in touch with support@vsl.co.at, with a detailed description of your troubles.

You can easily create a support file that you can send to us, in the Vienna Assistant's Main Menu.

Best,
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • https://forum.vsl.co.at/topic/59761/Problem Since Updating VEPro 7/314403

• ErisnoE Erisno moved this topic from Vienna Instruments Pro on