Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,366 users have contributed to 42,222 threads and 254,770 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 16 new post(s) and 59 new user(s).

• quick update:

I don't know, what finally did the trick, but some updates later, Synchron Bösendorfer (both grand and upright) works just perfect on my M1 MacBook pro!

• Hi mat123, 

Thanks for posting, glad to hear that!

Best, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hi Paul ,

I`m also trying to find out that if I upgrade my mac mini to the newest mac mini M1 would it be working without a glitch in the sound of the full library of the Steinway D 274? Could you please let me know if there is an answer to it?

Thank you very much!

• Hi, 

So far, we have only heard great feedback for the MB Pro, but of course it also depends on the latency you'd like to get. 

I didn't have a chance to try it yet, but maybe another user can chime in here?

Best, 
    Paul

• Hi Paul,

I'm about to try it on the MBPro M1 but I'm curious to know if you guys have tested on the Mac Pro 2019 on Big Sur

Thanks

Marcello 

• Just bumping this, are there any updates on this? I'm really looking forward to Synchron on apple silicon, and I see that QT 6.2 LTS has been officially released.

• Hi dallparton, 

I'm also eagerly awaiting the ARM versions, and it will be one of the first tasks after we have finished the transition to iLok. As iLok ARM support is still in beta stadium, we will also have to wait for iLok to be ready for reliable ARM support. 

Thanks for your patience, I'm sure it will be worth it!

Best, 
    Paul