Our SYNCHRON-ized Solo Strings are finally available, so log in and check YOUR price on our product page – if you already have any registrations of our Vienna Instruments Solo Strings, these will be taken into account!
Watch our screencast and walkthrough videos and learn what makes this collection stand out, and how YOU can create such beautiful pieces yourself! Oh, and don’t forget to check out our incredible audio demos, we are always and again blown away by the creativity and craftsmanship of our composers!
Now, let’s find out what’s NEW for both crossgraders and Newcomers!
#1 Additional Instruments
Solo Violin 2 and Solo Cello 2 are now included (GREAT for string quartets and it’s an additional choice in timbre!!), so you get more than 150.000 Samples for those 6 instruments!
#2 More variety with the new Synchron Player Time-Stretching feature
Time-Stretching will be great to use with short notes, portamento, glissandos, upbeats, scale runs… but also vibrato control becomes a very interesting topic, and all of this happens in real-time!
#3 Improved Release Samples
- For Short Notes like Detachés
- MULTI SHORTS, our famous performance repetitions with an improved repetition logic (Our Synchron Player “gets” if a note is a starting note or part of a phrase).
- New Release Samples also for our dynamics: A great tool for more expressive and authentic articulations, as you can “exit” the dynamic progression at any time!
#4 Improved Articulations:
As with all SYNCHRON-ized products, we have done our very best to improve our sample database, which, in the case of our SYNCHRON-ized Solo Strings, resulted in
- Many additional looped patches for sustains, trills, tremolos....
- Optimized Velocity XFading
- Dynamic Layers in our Multi-Shorts, to access even the smallest nuances in timbre, with up to 9 velocities
- An improved calibration of the volume levels within the instrument itself and in correlation to all Synchron Series products.
#5 Sul Tasto / Normal / Ponticello XFade
You even get Sul Tasto and Ponticello Legato, with a great possibility to blend between those playing techniques for all essential articulations!
Enjoy this new release!
Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL