Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,431 users have contributed to 42,227 threads and 254,794 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 21 new post(s) and 50 new user(s).

• Hi all.

I think the demo section should allow us to dawnload midi files and presets.

To give an example : I tried during hours to reproduce the wonderful Nicholas Decrescent “Giving Thanks” preset, and I’m still not satisfied.

Regards

Gabriel

• last edited
    last edited

@Gabriel Plalame said:

Hi all.

I think the demo section should allow us to dawnload midi files and presets.

To give an example : I tried during hours to reproduce the wonderful Nicholas Decrescent “Giving Thanks” preset, and I’m still not satisfied.

Regards

Gabriel

Actually, it does give you the preset. They can be located once you click the "i" icon: "Preset: Intimate, Surround to Stereo (Full Library)." The sound produced by the song "Giving Thanks" is literally the SOLE reason why I purchased the library. Albeit, it would be very nice if they also gave the midi files to verify/compare.

+1 For PROPER sympathetic resonance and working silent key. The $129 "Scoring Piano" by Fluffy Audio has this (And several other significantly cheaper options such as Garritan's CFX) yet VSL doesn't? If I were in charge at VSL I would definitely hold a higher standard than this, and a higher standard than "well only 5 people are asking for it."