Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,366 users have contributed to 42,222 threads and 254,770 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 16 new post(s) and 59 new user(s).

• This of course brings up the question what is the difference between a bull and a symphony orchestra. 

• That is so crude of me. This is a forum of respectable musicians and so really I have no right to be here.

• last edited
    last edited

@William said:

That is so crude of me. This is a forum of respectable musicians and so really I have no right to be here.
    Everybody wants to unleash their inner William from time to time. Better here than in the grocery checkout line! Remember, crude and creative go hand in hand 😊

• last edited
    last edited

@William said:

This of course brings up the question what is the difference between a bull and a symphony orchestra. 

I hate to admit it, but there are a few conductors, after being subjected to some of my attitude, that would swear that both items are in the back (as anatomically impossible as that may seem).

• I had the same attitude toward certain conductors.  What is it about horn players?  They are supposed to be so refined.  I think it has to do with the length of tubing.  It is just too much for a normal mind to deal with. 

• PaulP Paul moved this topic from Orchestration & Composition on