Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,714 users have contributed to 42,254 threads and 254,893 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 5 new post(s) and 39 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

Hi,

This is a bug that still needs to be fixed, and I hope we can provide you with that fix soon. The window setup is simply not recalled correctly, which leads to these troubles in the latest version.

If you wouldn't be on Big Sur, rolling back would be an option.

Best,
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Well, it's the default now. I at least strongly believed at the time it wasn't :D

Here, Big Sur, VEP 7.1056 everything opens as the state saved in. So this is a bug of which later version?

• Hi, 

Glad to hear that it works for you. 

Yes, that's a bug in the latest version, windows are not restored properly. Hope that will be fixed soon. 

Best, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • last edited
    last edited

Hi Paul,

No. we actually dislike it very much. Just following this thread should tell you that. Maybe just add an option to remove the window on start? 

@Paul said:

Hi, 

Very official: This is expected behaviour of VE Pro 7, we wanted to point out the new possibilities, which we believe are quite great. 

So far, everybody seemed to like it ðŸ˜Š

Best,
    Paul

• Isn't that what the "View/Save Default Window Layout" already does?

• Thanks for pointing to this.  Much better NOT having the bee buzzing around my head.  :)

• @Paul said:

Hi,

New feature in VE Pro 7.0.877, I think you will like it 😉

This worked for me. The "opening in standalone" option did not work for me.

• I understand that you do not like it. Of course we will drop everything and think about a specific solution. Better? 😊

Meow!