Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,443 users have contributed to 42,227 threads and 254,797 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 20 new post(s) and 47 new user(s).

• I have just upgraded to 7 and it's literally slaughtered my VST & AU plugins with Failed Validations. Ones which were fine in 6. Its failed loads of big guns like my whole brand new Izotope Bundle of ALL their plugs, Kontakt 5 & 6, FM8, Massive, Absytnh, all the Soundtoys 5 bundle plugins, Every single Eventide plugin and half my Arturia collection..as well as the Air plugins also mentioned previously. I've just updated all these as well so they are latest versions. The list is way bigger but those were the main ones. 

I use 7 as a slave on a second Mac Pro running a lower OSX intentionally so I have access to pre Catalina stability...Without the above plugins working..especially Kontakt then for me 7 is useless?  Any advice please Paul?

• Hi,

first of all, I suppose you have tried revalidating the plug-ins in VEPro preferences?

Could you please give:
    - exact OS version
    - system specifications
    - Which plug-ins and versions of these plug-ins that fail validation

• I have been using Vienna Ensemble Pro for years and have always had this issue with rescanning plugins and failed validation! And it takes forever to rescan, failed validation, and open.

VSL needs to put a clock on the launching of the software so that we can verify the slow opening.

• Hi Discorrdat, 

Thanks for posting. We will need to find a way to reproduce these troubles. 

To do that, please follow the request of our head developer and tell us if you have tried revalidating the plug-ins in VEPro preferences.

Also, please provide:
    - exact OS version
    - system specifications
    - Which plug-ins and versions of these plug-ins that fail validation

Thanks, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL