Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,475 users have contributed to 42,231 threads and 254,810 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 17 new post(s) and 47 new user(s).

• Hi all, 

I am facing the same problem. Cubase Pro 10.0.40 crashes immediately as soon as I play a note on Synchron Player (Windows, VST2 or VST3, build 1.1.1709, running BBO). It happens on my laptop as well as on the PC. Both with WIn7 Pro. 

Using BBO with standalone Synchron Player works perfectly (and sounds just great!).

Is there any solution? Thanks for any hint!

Best regards

• and it is still happening to me, with the latest version of Syncrhon, and Cubase as of 10/14/19  

For now, I am forced to use Synchron withing Ensemble player.

• Hi, 

Thanks for reporting. It would be great to get the crash dump or mini dump files, as requested by Johannes Kirsch... 

Quick note: Please add the actual version numbers you are using. It is very common that you THINK you have the latest versions installed, when actually you don't. We know from experience :-)

Best, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hello ! Got the same problem under Mac OS. Smart Orchestra in Synchron Player, latest version. Stand alone ok, but when in DAW, Cubase 10.5 it crashes when playing the master keyboard. Mac Book Pro i7, 16GB Ram SSD 2017. 

• Hi Superduke, 

Did you send your crash report to support@vsl.co.at already?

Thanks, 
    Paul

• Hy Paul ! We had a chat yesterday afternoon. The guy with the small 13 Mac Book Pro... :-) The Problem was not OSX, to solve the problem i just increased the sample Rate of the UAD Apollo to 2048 in Audio Preferences under Cubase. Now the Synchron Player works fine under Cubase 10.5. No Problems ! Thank You !! Greetings Mario

• Hi Mario, 

Great. thanks for the Update. 

2048 is a pretty high buffer, but you could work with less mics in the writing process and activate more mics on mix-down. That's one of the reasons why we included the Room-Mix Channel. 

Best, 
    Paul