Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,429 users have contributed to 42,227 threads and 254,792 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 19 new post(s) and 53 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@William said:

O.K., I want to hear also what this person does that is so fantastically natural and real sounding.  What music do you do when not trashing Synchron?  Why are you the judge?  I  notice you keep on appearing and trashing Synchron.  I truly want to know, not out of hostility - I am just amazed by the so-called experts who appear out of nowhere and then decided what is good or bad.  O.K. - so why should we listen to you in particular?  What do you actually know and do?  Besides just post things on your computer... 

WILLIAM KERSTEN

www.williamkersten.com

I've got ears. And I love music. And taking those two factors I can say that this mock-up is... well, fake to my ears. Sorry if my ears hurt your feelings. Hope fahl5 won't take my opinion as personally as you are taking it. Because the whole project is massive, extremely ambitious and for sure needed lots of work. But my ears just don't click with it. And I think that it is about that analytical feel. not skill of artist. But - if I understand correctly - this is a point of those mockups.To take the music out of it's natural enviroment and dissect it.

And by the way. I'm a hobbyist, not a Professional. Proud of it. And just for you I'll create post in Orchestration - Composition - Instruments thread with my first SS piece with Synchron Player. Hopefully today. I'll ping you. So wait for my notification. No sense in derailing the thread anymore.

• last edited
    last edited

@Piotr Katzpersky said:

I've got ears. And I love music. And taking those two factors I can say that this mock-up is... well, fake to my ears. 

Absolutely. The more experienced you are as a composer, the harder it is to fool your ears, not the other way around.

• last edited
    last edited

@mh-7635 said:

If you are referring to music, then a great deal.

If you are referring to sample programming, then a great deal.

If you are referring to Synchron, then I am using my ears, my professional experience and a personal subjectivity - how else can it be when considering purchase.

Fantastic music!

Cheers John....😃

www.mikehewer.com
  • Meanwhile this discussion seem to have lost a bit its proper subject, I still dont want to miss to thank all friendly and respectful reacrtions among those who posted here for which I am very thankful.

• last edited
    last edited

@JimmyHellfire said:

William is at the end of his menstrual cycle again.

The middle-school idiocy of this post requires no reply except to add - this is from the person who is afraid to post any of his music here, even though it is "in theaters."   Yeah right.  Pathetic.   

TO VSL - no need to moderate, I am finished with this and off this Forum.    

Steffen - you are a brilliant musician and I am an admirer of yours.  Congratulations on all your great work.  

• Get well soon, and good riddance!