Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,620 users have contributed to 42,247 threads and 254,873 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 6 new thread(s), 22 new post(s) and 45 new user(s).

• Please add my vote

• last edited
    last edited

@magnumpraw said:

Has anyone got a working lemur set going for SY Strings?

Yes. Audio Grocery released Synchron ART Tools 1.0 a while ago. The bundle comes with specially designed Lemur & TouchOSC workstations for all Synchron Strings. Logic OS Remote can be used as well via the Logic special SY Smart Controls.

• last edited
    last edited

@magnumpraw said:

Has anyone got a working lemur set going for SY Strings?
    Yes. Audio Grocery released [u]Synchron ART Tools 1.0[/u] a while ago. The bundle comes with specially designed Lemur & TouchOSC workstations for all Synchron Strings. Logic OS Remote can be used as well via the Logic special SY Smart Controls. This is good info. Does it work with Cubase? At first glance it appears like it’s Logic only.

• last edited
    last edited

@magnumpraw said:

This is good info. Does it work with Cubase? At first glance it appears like it’s Logic only.

SY ART Tools v1.0 is for Logic indeed. We are working on our Articulation Maps Editor so it can save the presets as Cubase Expression maps format (i.e it will by multi DAW compatible Logic <=> Cubase). After the Editor update we will be able to convert the SY Art Sets into Cubase Esp.Maps and update SY ART Tools as well.

• last edited
    last edited

@magnumpraw said:

This is good info. Does it work with Cubase? At first glance it appears like it’s Logic only.

SY ART Tools v1.0 is for Logic indeed. We are working on our Articulation Maps Editor so it can save the presets as Cubase Expression maps format (i.e it will by multi DAW compatible Logic <=> Cubase). After the Editor update we will be able to convert the SY Art Sets into Cubase Esp.Maps and update SY ART Tools as well.

Looking forward to this happening. Have bought all the Synchron stuff so far, but it's still sitting in the proverbial box.

• It would be great indeed to have it soon. As far as I know AudioGrocery is also going to add Cantabile after the update. Synchron player without it is not intiutive at all. It would be great if VSL hired AudioGrocery to do the job for them...

• I would like to say thank you to VIENNA for the great work about their Synchron Player and VEP7. I would like to say that for now there is   for Synchron Strings and Appasionata and Chamber Strings the possibility of uisng tool from AudioGrocery named AG_SyTools. It makes a possibility to control Sync Player without opening the Web interface and also it is possible to control articulations with the iPad.

With my best greetings to Vienna Team

• last edited
    last edited

+1

@magnumpraw said:

The Synchron Player is so awesome!

But please tell us there's an iPad app that well be available to harness it's power? 
    😊

The VI Pro Remote was very useful for Navigating patches on a remote machine.

• I still use the VI Pro ipad app everyday and it makes using VI Pro SOOOOO much easier!! PLEASE consider making a Synchron player iPad Control app, as the lack of a premade and easy to use app actually keeps me using VI pro more often than synchron player!

• Hello,

Any news on a Synchron Player iPad Control App? I'm personally looking forward to it!

Cheers

• last edited
    last edited

+ 1 + 1 + 1 !! ðŸ˜ƒ

• last edited
    last edited

i'm super interested ðŸ˜ƒ

• Hoping sooner than later :)

• +1. 
    It's really also one of the things I love the most about Vienna Instruments Pro!

• Still no news on a control app, could we maybe get an eta? Is it actually going to happen?

Thanks

• Please add my vote for this app :)

• +1

This is the only missing feature that keeps me from upgrading to the synchronized version.

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hi, 

We will make sure this will be clearly announced!

Best, 
    Paul

Hello, any news on this side of things? The silence is deafening...

Thanks

• Hi, 

Still no news there, sorry. 

Personally, I'd also LOVE to see a Remote App, but it doesn't look like that's in the cards in 2020. 

But other exciting products are on the way!

Best,
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Darn it. Have been waiting for this.
    Disappointing.
    The VI app was a lifesaver for those of us that use VSL on a remote computer.

I had really hoped this would be on the docket. Sticking with VI for now I guess.