Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,401 users have contributed to 42,225 threads and 254,783 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 16 new post(s) and 45 new user(s).

• It is SAD to hear the delay, since FX plugins seems to be an addition which I should be able to live without.

I just need a simple plugin interface which enables me to use different microphone settings easily like Syncron Piano player without any need of Vienna Ensemble software... It would have been great if VSL released the workable software first, since we can update it later in this day and age...

• Hallo liebe Wiener, tolle News bei Ilio und Bestservice! Bei euch leider „Schweigen im Walde“ ... wie sieht’s aus ... Kann man downloaden oder auch nicht?? Gruß an Alle.

• last edited
    last edited

Hi everybody, 

Haha, Best Service and ILIO indeed beat us to it, but they also don't have to provide a massive download for you guys 😊

Now it's official: Your new sample content for Synchron Percussion I & Synchron Player is waiting for you at MyVSL!

Make sure that you are using the latest Vienna Download Manager und latest Synchron Player Software and you're good to go!

A walkthrough video is also available, and new audio demos have been added to the product page (more to follow soon)!

ENJOY!

Your VSL Team

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • last edited
    last edited

Thanks Paul - great news!

Gonna be a bangin' weekend.

As long as there is not too much of a download decrescendo ... internet service provider, don't fail me now ...

Cheers,

Craig 🍺

• last edited
    last edited

The Synchron Player, and especially the latest version, is very cool, I was able to do this Synchron Percussion demo in just a few hours last night, really make things simpler.

The Eye of the Storm

• last edited
    last edited

Hi Paul,

I heard from you about this update this morning - just to check, as I have current and past projects that use Synchron Drums in the VIpro player will I still be able to use these OK if I upgrade ?

Thanks,

Best wishes,

Mike

@Paul said:

Hi everybody, 

Haha, Best Service and ILIO indeed beat us to it, but they also don't have to provide a massive download for you guys 😊

Now it's official: Your new sample content for Synchron Percussion I & Synchron Player is waiting for you at MyVSL!

Make sure that you are using the latest Vienna Download Manager und latest Synchron Player Software and you're good to go!

A walkthrough video is also available, and new audio demos have been added to the product page (more to follow soon)!

ENJOY!

Your VSL Team

• If you will continue to use the VI-Version you "just" should keep both versions of Samplesets on you SSD. (= 408GB x 2) Since all files of both versions do have a different nomenclature, installing both on the same SSD, wont overwrite anything. You just need the double Storage as long you need both.

• last edited
    last edited

Thank you fahl5, your reply is appreciated !

Mike

@fahl5 said:

If you will continue to use the VI-Version you "just" should keep both versions of Samplesets on you SSD. (= 408GB x 2) Since all files of both versions do have a different nomenclature, installing both on the same SSD, wont overwrite anything. You just need the double Storage as long you need both.

• last edited
    last edited

@Guy Bacos said:

The Synchron Player, and especially the latest version, is very cool, I was able to do this Synchron Percussion demo in just a few hours last night, really make things simpler. 

The Eye of the Storm

Hi Guy,

Excellent demos! I noticed you had used "surround-to-stereo downmix" for "Eye of the Storm", did you use the full library for "The Big Bang" as well?

Regards,

mobileavatar

• last edited
    last edited

@Guy Bacos said:

The Eye of the Storm

Hi Guy,

Excellent demos! I noticed you had used "surround-to-stereo downmix" for "Eye of the Storm", did you use the full library for "The Big Bang" as well?

Regards,

mobileavatar

Hi mobileavatar,

I believe so.