Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

190,565 users have contributed to 42,747 threads and 257,188 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 11 new post(s) and 33 new user(s).

• May I kindly ask if a close mic only demo could be available? I would like to place the piano in the orchestra, and would like to listen at how dry it is with no room mics turned on.

Paolo

• Quick question about half pedal: I accidentally disabled it in setup dialog and now I can not re-enable it anymore.

The tick can be set on and off but in play view "Half pedal" is always greyed out...

Hints?

• Hi al_lupo77, 

Did you try to relaunch your DAW?

Best, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hi al_lupo77, 

Did you try to relaunch your DAW?

Best, 
    Paul

Yes, I tried also with VEP but no luck 😕

Luca

• I just tried with different DAWs but nothing. Also previous version (1.0.835) does ignore the Continuous pedal tick...

• Hi, 

Strange, it works here with 841 on macOS 13.6.... I'll try to reproduce on different systems again. 

Best,
    Paul

• last edited
    last edited

Just this: 👍 👍 to VSL support!

• Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • last edited
    last edited

@al_lupo77 said:

Quick question about half pedal: I accidentally disabled it in setup dialog and now I can not re-enable it anymore.

The tick can be set on and off but in play view "Half pedal" is always greyed out...

Hints?

This exact same thing has just happened to me. Once it's been unticked, even if you tick it again the Half Pedal is still greyed out. Thank you, al_lupo77, for mentioning this issue here! I'll let you know if I come up with any solutions my end!

• last edited
    last edited

Hi guys,

With a little delay, we just released an update for Synchron Pianos which fixes the half-pedl issue, v 1.0.915!

Best,
    Paul

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hi guys, 

With a little delay, we just released an update for Synchron Pianos which fixes the half-pedl issue, v 1.0.915!

Best, 
    Paul

That's absolutrely wonderful news! Many, many thanks, Paul!