Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,358 users have contributed to 42,221 threads and 254,768 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 14 new post(s) and 55 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@Grimd said:

Hi. After the new update, the loadingwheel on the cursor won't stop. I suppose everyone have the same problem. But the cpu procent is back☺️

On my machine, it takes long time for the app to load, appears to hang ("not responding") and then it evenually comes up. Previous version launch time till operational was less than half a minute, now about 4 minutes (guessing). Instruments play after loading. 

EDIT:

Also, in the new version, when changing the name of the Instance in a tab, the app hangs indefinitely.

Specs:
    Windows 7 x64, with 64GBs of RAM
    mostly Kontakt Instruments, some VST Synths
    and Vienna Instruments

-Andrew Stone

• Running Windows 10 and at first the wheel spun only over the mixer/MIR/ VI GUI, not over the tracks list. Now it's everywhere.

Rolled back to 6.0.16778 and spinning wheel is gone.

• Hi,

Thanks for all the reports, this should be fixed with the next update next week. 

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Best, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Same here.  I dont even have to have anything loaded. Windows 8. Driving me batty. lol...

• I have the exact same problem after the new update. Hope this will be fixed soon.

• I can report I am having this exact same issue

Note: This is also happening on the New Spring Creators Update Windows 10 (1803)

Also still have slow visibility on available connections to servers when instantiating a plug-in

macOS 10.12.6

Mac Pro 2012 12-Core

Thanks

Christopher

• There is an update of VE Pro, try it.

• last edited
    last edited

I've just updated: I confirm, the endlessly spinning loading wheel is gone πŸ˜Š

• last edited
    last edited

I second this confirmation πŸ˜ƒ

But now I kinda miss the little 'feature' πŸ˜‰

Thanks guys

• last edited
    last edited

@Shad0wLandsUK said:

But now I kinda miss the little 'feature' πŸ˜‰

πŸ€”πŸ˜Š

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Thanks for the quick fix guys. Much appreciated!