Main computer: Mac Pro running El Capitan (10.11.6) and Digital Performer 9.5. Secondary computers: 2 custom PC's running Windows 10. All 3 computers are running the latest Vienna Ensemble Pro (18.104.22.16878).
I booted up my setup and I'm getting constant DCOM errors. Every time I try and do anything on the Mac, I see the error pop up on both of the secondary computers. Just now, all I did was change the buffer size on the Mac and I got the error again. (Note: the main Mac simply goes to an interminable spinning beach ball. The DCOM error appears on both of the secondary PC's.)
The exact text of the error is: eLicenser Control Error: The Application Vienna Ensemble Pro 6 has caused the following error: DCOM connection to program 'Synsopos.exe' failed. Error: the object invoked has disconnected from its clients."
I have no idea why eLicenser would be having a problem, since both those computers have dongles, have no other problems, and indeed, VEP is working just fine when it's not giving me the error. But I've had the error several times in the past half hour alone.