Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

185,614 users have contributed to 42,397 threads and 255,540 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 10 new post(s) and 42 new user(s).

• Hi again Paul,

do you have any estimate when will you announce when the Synchron Strings early bird offer ends?

• last edited
    last edited

@Sami Boman said:

Hi again Paul,

do you have any estimate when will you announce when the Synchron Strings early bird offer ends?

+1😕

• last edited
    last edited

@Sami Boman said:

Hi again Paul,

+1😕

If we can trust the little Video-teaser announcing the Sxnchron-Strings for November than it could not last longer than two weeks ....

but sincerly: I would prefer the VSL keep their highest qualitystandards than that they just keep any finaly completly meaningless announced releasedate. Since the Synchron-Strings I will be of course the very heart of any new Synchronseries, and there is presumably that much so much different as it has been in nearly all other Llibraries before, give them the time to accomplish as much as ever possible what we all already expect with excitement.

• Blockbuster Strings and Blockbuster Choir ... both in November ... jo i werd' narrisch :D

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

More information and also more demos should be available soon (I know that has been quite a stretch)

The demos are long in coming this time.

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

More information and also more demos should be available soon (I know that has been quite a stretch)

The demos are long in coming this time.

My guess is we'll see them next thursday. ðŸ˜ˆ

• Is it a demo in November 2018?

• Well there is one more week to go in November. But time is running short for the Early Bird offer, and there are still no demos. Maybe VSL can't meet the November release after all? An update on the current state would be welcome.

• last edited
    last edited

Hey vsl gang. Everywhere is the black friday sale and I have to make a decision before the end. There are two possibilities, either a technical problem or they still recording😶...

• It's done, when it's done

• last edited
    last edited

@yilalatavsl said:

Is it a demo in November 2018?

I believe there will be demos in November 2020. I'm hyped and super optimistic!!

• last edited
    last edited

@yilalatavsl said:

Is it a demo in November 2018?

I believe there will be demos in November 2020. I'm hyped and super optimistic!!

just be plz realistic - 2027

It's done, when it's done ---yes so truly! also white is white, black is black, man is man ....

• So far VSL has been very good at keeping their announcements, lets give them some credit for that. But an update on the progress and current state would be very welcome. The last official word is from November 9, and it has been quiet since then. It's always possible that there were some stubborn bugs or other problems that need to be ironed out first. It would just be nice to know if the November release is still on the cards or if it will be delayed, what with all the black friday deals on other sample libraries.

• Last four days for a November relase coming up. Time is really running short for the early bird offer, and there still are no demos, no further informations, and no official word about the progress. I start to get the feeling that the library will not be released next week, even though the homepage still states 'official release in November'.

• last edited
    last edited

@Dominique said:

Last four days for a November relase coming up. Time is really running short for the early bird offer, and there still are no demos, no further informations, and no official word about the progress. I start to get the feeling that the library will not be released next week, even though the homepage still states 'official release in November'.

+1😔

• +111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

• last edited
    last edited

On the front page it now says -

"Synchron Strings I will be available in December, 2017."

What?

That has kind off pee'd me off. I order it last week on the promise it was coming this month..

• Hello everybody!

So our web-admin was faster than me, and forgot to tell me about the update on the front page. Sorry about that, we did not want to annoy you. 

We actually wanted to express how much we appreciate the excitement, your friendliness and also the professional discussions, before we can finally give you a status update. We are thrilled to see how many of you already went for the Early Bird Offer, and that makes us want to fulfill the high expectations we all have for this product even more!

We are sorry for the long silence, and everybody here worked very hard to avoid this announcement, but we do need more time to take the last steps from great to outstanding.

As soon as the first parts of Synchron Strings I are completed, we’ll make them available to you.
    This will be in December, at the earliest possible date, you will definitely be ready for a great-sounding 2018! 

We’ll continue the current Early Bird Pricing for the time being, and we’ll keep you in the loop regarding release schedule, pricing and of course demos. 

THANK YOU for your trust in us!

Paul and your team in Vienna

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hello everybody!

So our web-admin was faster than me, and forgot to tell me about the update on the front page. Sorry about that, we did not want to annoy you. 

We actually wanted to express how much we appreciate the excitement, your friendliness and also the professional discussions, before we can finally give you a status update. We are thrilled to see how many of you already went for the Early Bird Offer, and that makes us want to fulfill the high expectations we all have for this product even more!

We are sorry for the long silence, and everybody here worked very hard to avoid this announcement, but we do need more time to take the last steps from great to outstanding.

As soon as the first parts of Synchron Strings I are completed, we’ll make them available to you.
    This will be in December, at the earliest possible date, you will definitely be ready for a great-sounding 2018! 

We’ll continue the current Early Bird Pricing for the time being, and we’ll keep you in the loop regarding release schedule, pricing and of course demos. 

THANK YOU for your trust in us!

Paul and your team in Vienna

So you get people to pay for the product already promising a November release and now it is only going to be December, and even then in bits and bobs "as it becomes available"?

I totally understand that you want it to be the best it can be, but suddenly changing the release date and schedule quite a bit , 3 days from the end of November is very frustrating and i'm guessing you must have known for quite some time that November was not going to happen.

I wish i had waited now having bought it last week 😕

• Hello Paul, thank you for the update. Take your time ... and finish the product "relaxed" :) Best Lars