Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,503 users have contributed to 42,234 threads and 254,824 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 6 new thread(s), 21 new post(s) and 48 new user(s).

• The VE Pro server AU plug-in is the ONLY thing not working in the latest High Sierra beta here.

I am testing the latest and greatest (?) Mac OSX, High SierraThe latest version of VE Pro 6 opens just fine and loads my templates fine. However Logic Pro X 10.3.2 does not recognize the Vienna Ensemble Pro AU in the components folder.

EVERYTHING else: Kontakt, EW Play, Spectrasonics, Best Service Engine, UVI Workstation, U-he synths, UAD plug-ins  and on and on are all already working under it just fine.

• Hi Jay, 

Thanks for your input. We'll check right away.  

Best, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • No hurry for fixing that Paul, tomorrow will be fine :)

• I am waiting.....

• Hi Jay, 

I can confirm your finding - our developers will look into this as soon as possible.

Best, Marnix

• last edited
    last edited

@marnix said:

Hi Jay, 

I can confirm your finding - our developers will look into this as soon as possible.

Best, Marnix

Great, it is the only fly in my ointment at the momen.

• last edited
    last edited

@marnix said:

Hi Jay, 

Best, Marnix

Any luck? i have a project starting next week and I don't want to go thropugh the hassle to roll back the OS just to use VE Pro in Logic.

• Hi, 

I'm afraid our development team is super-busy right now, this bug-fix will definitely not be ready for next week. 

Sorry about that. 

Best, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hi, 

I'm afraid our development team is super-busy right now, this bug-fix will definitely not be ready for next week. 

Sorry about that. 

Best, 
    Paul

Rolled back to Sierra 10.12.6 

• Hello

Since the last Vepro6 update Logic regognizes the AU plugin again in High Sierra. Awesome!!

Unfortunately the MAS-plugin version of Vepro is still not recognized. I mean I know that High Sierra hasn't even been officlially released yet by Apple BUT I must say that DP itself and lot of things work a lot better in High Sierra for me!

So if VSL could implement tha tin the next update taht'd be very welcome! 

Thanks a lot and Greetings to Vienna!

Urs