Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,755 users have contributed to 42,477 threads and 255,921 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 16 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• Where are the temple blocks?

Hi,

I have just purchased and installed the 'Percussion' standard library.  Most of the instruments are showing up, but I can't seem to find the Temple Blocks (or, for that matter, the wood blocks) anywhere.  The Percussion page states they are included in the standard library.  It says they are in the 'Mallets' section.  I have previously owned a separate license for Celesta only, which is also in the 'Mallets' section.  Only Celesta is showing up under '84 Mallets.'  Could the two separate licenses be a problem here?

Thanks for any help.  Kind of new to all this, but loving the libraries so far!

• Welcome leight79, 

You just discovered a glitch that happened when we extracted the separate licenses for the parts of the Percussion library, those temple blocks are only available with the Full Library of the Percussion Collection. 

Please contact us at support@vsl.co.at, we will find a solution (add a link to this thread). 

Thanks, 

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Welcome leight79, 

You just discovered a glitch that happened when we extracted the separate licenses for the parts of the Percussion library, those temple blocks are only available with the Full Library of the Percussion Collection. 

Please contact us at support@vsl.co.at, we will find a solution (add a link to this thread). 

Thanks, 

Paul